OrgVitals makes it easy for a company to audit and report on how it supports its people to key stakeholders: investors, board members, shareholders, and the SEC.
• startups in a VC portfolio
• scale-ups gauging IPO-readiness
• businesses engaged in M&A
• public companies preparing their Form 10-K to meet the new SEC Regulation S-K
• organizations reporting ESG standards
MODERN REPORTING FOR MODERN COMPANIES
Investors and other stakeholders deploy OrgVitals inside companies to understand the realities of the culture. Partner with OrgVitals to help you…
1. Track the effort and strategic planning a company has taken to set its people up for sustainable success.
2. Understand IPO-readiness: investigate if a startup or scaleup has prepared its culture and human capital operation for scaling.
3. Audit employee feedback to gauge effectiveness across areas like inclusion, well-being, turnover, training, and more.
4. Measure goals across diversity, employee investment costs, organizational effectiveness and efficiency, and more.
5. See ethics and compliance training completion.
6. Know if the culture is a strategic advantage: capture data to understand if the culture helps or hurts recruiting the best talent.
The OrgVitals report includes visuals to quickly demonstrate progress, like how intentional a company is in supporting its employees for sustainable success.
GET AHEAD BEFORE YOU'RE LEFT BEHIND
Everyone has a lot of questions about the new SEC requirements and the emerging standards for culture audits and human capital disclosures. We've got you covered in our 101 report:
"Culture is a competitive edge and how and what companies disclose is modernizing. After blunders and public outcry, stakeholders are demanding more insight into the human capital angle of a business. Going forward it will now be measured and regulated to make sure organizations do right by their employees OrgVitals is ahead of the curve, ready to help audit and generate disclosures for your organization."
Fill out the form below and we will send you credentials to a demo environment.